Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December

I know I said I would update our blog more often, but this was not the month to do it. We have been super busy. So, I'll share some pictures for now. Jaron and Jenna got their own trees to decorate.




We took Christmas card pictures.


Went to Winter in the Woods at Turtle Bay and made crafts and saw Santa and Mrs. Claus.


Went to a party at the Lake Club where we decorated cookies and made crafts.



I made myself a super cute Christmas apron.



Jacob helped Jaron build a gingerbread house at school.


We went to the RPD Christmas party.




Jenna had her Dance performance at the Cascade Theatre.






During all this, I've still made time to run and I've lost 10 pounds! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Oh my goodness you guys are busy! I loved Jenna's dance photos and video, and Jaron is growing up so fast!